Axis Long Term Equity Fund Review
About Axis Mutual Fund
Dated in October 2009, Axis bank launched its first scheme, thus, welcoming themselves with a remarkable growth in the market. Their success was attributed to three main principles: customer view, long-term relationship, and long-term capital appreciation. The goal of Axis Mutual Fund is to deliver state-of-the-art investment and financial solutions, thus, enabling confidence through financial security amongst the customers. Precisely, goal-oriented investing is on top-notch over un-planned parking of funds.
Before investing in axis bank mutual funds schemes, lets figure out the pros of the same. Here:
- Full transparency and commitment to take the ownership.
- Axis Bank Mutual Funds go beyond the call-of-duty and do every rightful thing regardless of anyone watching.
- Reliability, forgiving, and grateful is their goals.
- Prefer talking in the language of the investor.
- Enduring wealth creation at every level.
- The availability of axis bank customer care at every point of time.
How to Invest in Axis Mutual Funds with Gulaq
Investing in Axis mutual funds is not a bad idea; and with Gulaq the process is simplified with just a few clicks. The investor can filter her requirements in accordance with goals, returns, risks, and horizons. Once sorted, the investor can hop on to Gulaq; select the mutual fund plan, enter the amount to invest, and start investing. Just a matter of a few minutes. NOTE: Also, KYC with Gulaq is FREE.
About Axis Long Term Equity Fund
Axis Long Term Equity Fund is an open-ended ELSS fund that attempts to create wealth in the long-run by investing in equity shares of companies having sustainable business model and a strong growth potential. Also, it comes with a lock-in-period of 3 years.
The objective is to generate income & long-term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of pre-dominantly equity & equity-related securities. However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the objective of the investment scheme will be achieved.
- It is a diversified ELSS that invest in a mixture of large caps & select midcaps.
- The fund has a lock-in-period of 3 years which turns out to be one of the lowest tax saving instruments.
- Being an ELSS scheme, it comes with dual advantage of saving tax and building wealth.
- It holds generate long-term wealth and holds potential to beat inflation.
- Target goals by this fund covers – Retirement, Children’s education and their future; any long-term growth that needs good wealth creation plan.
Statistics of Axis Long Term Equity Fund
- Launch Date: The fund was launched on 29th December 2009 by Axis Mutual Fund
- Risk Level: It is a moderately risky and suitable for investors that have a long-term investment horizon of 5-years and more.
- Redemption: Units can be made only after the expiry of lock-in-period of 3 years from the date of allotment of units which the investor has proposed to redeem.
- Fund Manager: Holding an experience of 16 years, the fund has been managed by Jinesh Gopani.
- Entry & Exit Load: No entry and exit load is charged for investing in this fund.
|TOP 5 SECTORS||% Of Net Assets|
|Top 10 Issuers||% Of Net Assets|
|Bajaj Finance Limited||8.68|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||8.05|
|HDFC Bank Limited||7.92|
|Avenue Supermarts Limited||6.44|
|Bandhan Bank Limited||6.38|
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited||6.35|
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited||6.35|
|Info Edge (India) Limited||5.43|
|Pidilite Industries Limited||5.13|
|Maruti Suzuki India Limited||5.05|
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.