Best Stocks below Rs 20 in India
As stated, Indian stock market has recovered from the ‘recent loss’ and Nifty & Sensex reached a new peak in the election 2019; there are chances that investors might be interested to invest in stocks. Given below are the best stocks below Rs 20 in India you can buy. Take a look:
- South Indian Bank Limited: Share price: INR 16.40 (dated as on 28/04/2019). This is known as the major private sector bank which is headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala. In India, it has somewhere around 857 branches; 4 service branches; 54 ext. counters; 20 regional offices spread over more than 3 union territories & 27 states. One of the best banking stocks of 2019. If you are looking to invest in stocks, especially the banking sector, then South Indian Bank is a good pick; precisely, have the potential to generate better returns for the long-term.
- Sanwaria Consumer Limited: Share price: INR 8.80 (dated as on 28/04/2019). Incorporated in 1991, this FMCG food processing Sanwaria Consumer Ltd commenced its operations in the year 1993. Founded by Lt. Shri Ram Narayan Agrawal , Sanwaria Consumer Ltd is engaged in selling of products like edible oil, sugar, rice, wheat flour, salt, suji, besan, maida, soya meal, daliya, etc. The recent talk states that the company has ventured into direct retail of its product by opening ATM retail outlets under the name ‘Sanwaria Kirana’, thus reaching the end-customer directly. Apart from this, the company also has its presence in the international market for export & import of various commodities.
- GMR Infrastructure Limited: Share price: INR 16.95 (dated as on 28/04/2019). Founded by Grandhi Malikarjuna Rao in the year 1978; It is an infrastructural company that is headquartered in Bengaluru. The company started by setting-up small industries for sugar, breweries, jute, etc. Apparently, the GMR group lie in areas of the energy sector, urban infrastructure, airports, and highways.
- Zee Media Corporation Limited: Share price: INR 14.90 (dated as on 28/04/2019). Zee Media is an Indian new media company owning 14 television channels; 6 languages; viewership of around 190 million people. It includes newspaper daily news and channel Zee News and analysis alongside with its online properties include dailynewsanalysis.com and zeenews.com.
- Bank of Maharashtra: Share price: INR 19.30 (dated as on 28/04/2019). It is a major public sector bank where Government of India holds 87.01% of shares in total. With more than 15 million customers across the country; served through 2000 branches (as of March 2018).
*The above-mentioned stocks can vary according to the market. Source: groww
Looking for some investment advice? Hop on to www.gulaq.com and talk to the experts.