Investing in BNP Paribas mutual fund is not a bad idea; and with Gulaq the process is simplified with just a few clicks. The investor can filter her requirements in accordance with goals, returns, risks, and horizons. Once sorted, the investor can hop on to Gulaq; select the mutual fund plan, enter the amount to invest, and start investing. Just a matter of a few minutes. NOTE: Also, KYC with Gulaq is FREE.
BNP Paribas Mutual Fund – A Bit More
A3: BNP Paribas Asset Management is the asset management business line of BNP Paribas and is dedicatedly backed by the financial terms of one of the reliable banks globally. The team advises and manages assets across 30 countries with a significant presence in Asia, the Americas, and Europe. Also, it’s Europe’s 6th largest asset manager and amongst the leading asset managers globally offering the wide range of investment solutions.
Best BNP Paribas Fund Managers
Let’s look at their fund managers:
- Abhijeet Dey (Senior Fund Manager): Mr. Dey joined BNP Paribas Asset Management in August 2011 as a Senior Research Analyst. With more than 19 years of extensive experience and unmatched expertise in the equity’s domain, he exemplifies the company’s commitment to excellence and is skilled at identifying investment.
- Karthikraj Lakshmanan (Senior Fund Manager): With an experience of more than 13 years coupled with in-depth knowledge of the financial domain. Before this, Mr. Lakshmanan has held several leadership positions that include Senior Research Analyst in the Portfolio Management Services division of ICICI Prudential AMC particularly assisting the Fund Manager in managing Equity Portfolios; Also garnered reliable experience working with Goldman Sachs in the Global Investment Research Division and with Wholesale Banking Group of ICICI Bank to say the most.
- Mayank Prakash (Fund Manager): Mr. Prakash has completed his Master’s in Business Administration from Kanpur University and has over a decade of experience in debt fund management. As a fund manager, he develops fixed-income portfolios and processes market analytics, thus, helping the investor stay ahead of the curve. Previously, Mr. Prakash was fund manager with Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Co Ltd.
- Vikram Pamnani (Fund Manager): Vikram has more than 8 years of strong fund management experience in the Fixed Income domain. Before BNP Paribas he worked with Peerless Funds Management Co. Ltd where he spent over 3 years playing a vital role in Fund Management and Execution of Mutual Fund Schemes.
List of Documents Required
To invest in mutual fund in BNP Paribas mutual fund, take care of the following documents:
Proofs required to be KYC compliant-
- PAN Card along with the latest photograph.
- Any one amongst Passport, Aadhar card, Driving license, or Voter ID.
- Unique Identification Number (Aadhaar Card)
- Driving License
- Voters Identity Card
- Bank Account Statement/Passbook
They need to submit a copy of their passport and permanent and overseas address along with a copy of their PAN card.