*Below calculator does not include stamp duty and dp charges. Check below for state wise stamp duty.
Equities – F&O – Calculator
Currency – Calculator
Commodities – Calculator
Stamp duty As Per The State Of Residence
*Every contract note requires to be stamped as per regulations of the respective state government. The charges vary based on state of residence provided on correspondence address proof when opening an account.
Calculating brokerage for a ‘Demat Account’ all-together along with all kind of taxes turns out to be tedious for beginners. To make it forward, there are three kinds of stockbroking categories in India.
- Bank-Based Stock Brokers: These are considered as the most expensive stockbrokers. (They have a specific calculator for the customer)
- Full-Service Stock Brokers: Just like bank-based stockbrokers, this category also falls in the bracket of being expensive.
- Discount Stock Brokers: As the name states, discount brokers offer stock-trading options at lower rates, since they provide low brokerage charges, limited products. They have their brokerage charges calculation.
Before proceeding, the brokerage calculator requires what exactly trading segment is:
- Equity delivery
- Equity intraday
- Derivates – futures & options
The exchange is traded on – BSE or NSE
Below are the attributes for input into the brokerage calculator:
- Buy Price
- Sell Price
- Lot Size – For Options Trading
- Your State – For Calculating Stamp Duty
Advantages of Brokerage Calculator with Gulaq
- Accuracy: The brokerage calculator provides transparent and precise information to the investor without any hidden terms & conditions.
- Price Point: One of the main attributes that every investor looks for is the PRICE offered by the broking companies, banks, etc. If the brokerage cost is reasonable and competitive, then the investor is willing to pay.
- Competitors: The brokerage calculator makes available information for their investors to view the costing of the competitors.
- Time-Effectiveness: Before carrying out any trade, the investor can learn about the changes. The response time is quick once the data is entered.
For instance, Gulaq provides a simplified means of calculating brokerage.
Foremost, you must select either of the options provided:
- Intraday Equity
- Delivery Equity
- F&O – Futures
- F&O – Options
The information required from the investor:
- Buy Amount: Required if it’s a purchase transaction
- Sell Amount: Required if it’s a sale transaction
- The number of shares purchased/sold
- Trade frequency – Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly
These are the steps that will enable the investor to view the brokerage amount payable/savings for the year.
- Gulaq website provides the self-explanatory, simple user interface of the brokerage calculator with the inputs as mentioned above.
Investments in Mutual fund & Securities Market are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Please consider your specific investment requirements before choosing a fund or designing a portfolio that suits your needs. Terms and conditions of the website are applicable.
Gulaq Registered Office
Estee Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “EFSPL”), 7th Floor, Block 1, Vatika Business Park, Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana 122001.
Estee Advisors Pvt Limited (hereinafter referred to as “EAPL”) is registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India as Stock Broker with registration number INZ000170130 and registered with BSE Star with code 24408 for mutual fund transaction facility.ECPL and EAPL are group companies and EAPL is authorized to provide its services to the Users on the Gulaq website/app under a license agreement with ECPL
Complaints & Grievances
In case of any grievances/ complaints please write to us [email protected]
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme documents carefully.