DSP Tax Saver Fund Review
About DSP Mutual Fund
DSP Mutual funds which is previously known as DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund is one of the oldest financial firm in India. It is one of the largest asset management companies in India with having an average AUM of Rs. 95,547 crores as of September 2018
About DSP Tax Saver Fund
DSP tax saver fund is an ELSS that constitutes of equity funds & equity-related securities of corporates portfolio. The aim is to generate medium-long-term capital value & enable investors to avail deduction under Section 80C of Income Tax Act.
Statistics of DSP Tax Saver Fund
- Inception/ Launch Date: The fund was launched on 18th January 2007 by DSP Investment Managers
- Risk Level: Risk is rated as moderately high because the performance of the fund is driven by the market’s wide fluctuations
- Redemption: Being a tax-saver fund, it can be redeemed only a lock-in-period of 3 years.
- Fund Manager: Since July 2015, Rohit Singhania is managing the fund.
- Entry & Exit Load: An expense ratio of 2.08% will be applied yearly. Exit load is 0%.
Are you looking to invest? Open an account with Gulaq and start investing in Direct Mutual Funds with ZERO commission.
The objective of the fund is to generate medium-long-term capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio that is subsequently constituted of equity& equity-related securities of corporates; also, to enable investors to avail a deduction from total income, as mentioned under the Income Tax Act 1961.
Comparative performance of DSP Tax Saver Fund as of November 29, 2019
|DSP Tax Saver Fund||NIFTY 500 TRI||NIFTY 50 TRI|
|CAGR since Inception||16.29%||12.26%||12.17%|
|Current Value of Rs. 10,000 invested at inception||Rs. 28,378.59||Rs. 22,246.95||Rs. 22,112.51|
|NAV/Index Value as of 29 Nov , 2019||Rs. 54.24||Rs. 14,729.773||Rs. 16,917.887|
Top 5 stocks by holding
|Name||% of Net Assets|
|HDFC BANK LIMITED||7.81%|
|ICICI BANK LIMITED||7.49%|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA||5.05%|
|AXIS BANK LIMITED||4.84%|
|Risk||Moderately High Risk|
|AUM||INR 6,102.99 crores (dated as of Oct 31, 2019)|
|Age||6 years 11 months (since 1st Jan 2013)|
|Horizon||Long-term Horizon (3 years lock-in-period)|
|Benchmark||NIFTY 500 TRI|
How to Invest in DSP Tax Saver with Gulaq?
Investing in DSP Tax Saver is not a bad idea; and with Gulaq the process is simplified with just a few clicks. The investor can filter his/her requirements in accordance with goals, returns, risks, and horizons. Once sorted, the investor can:
- Select the DSP Tax Saver (https://customer.gulaq.com/mutual-fund/dsp-tax-saver-fund-direct-plan-growth)
- Enter the amount to invest and start investing.
Just a matter of a few minutes. NOTE: Also, KYC with Gulaq is FREE.
To know more about fund or need a suggestion about investing in direct mutual funds, get in touch with the team.
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.