Expensive Stocks in India
The stock price is treated as one of the important factors in deciding the variables of a stock or portfolio in the Indian stock market. It is believed that high-priced stocks add up more weight to the portfolio, but it is figured out that retail investors prefer stocks that are not to expensive.
Here, let’s look at some of the most expensive stocks in India.
- MRF Ltd: Share price: Rs. 61833.15 —- Madras Rubber Factory Ltd (MRF) is known as one of the expensive stocks in India. Incorporated in 1960, MRF Ltd an Indian multinational & 14th largest manufacturer of the tyre in India. Headquartered in Chennai, India; It manufacturer products including treads, tyres, paints, toys, conveyor belts, and tubes.
- 3M India Ltd: Share price: Rs. 20038.30 —- Earlier known as the Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Company is an American multinational conglomerate corporation. It was incorporated in 1987 in India & engages in the trading and manufacturing of different products for health care, consumer, industrial, energy markets, and safety & graphics.
- Honeywell Automation India Ltd: Share price: Rs. 28123.05 —- Incorporated in 1984, Honeywell is a largecap company operating in the engineering sector. The portfolio includes combustion and environmental controls, sensing & control; also provides services in the field of automation.
- Eicher Motors Ltd: Share price: Rs. 18350.10 —- Incorporated in the year 1982, Eicher Motors Ltd is the player in the automobile industry. Not to miss, Eicher is the parent company to the famous bike brand ‘ Royal Enfield’, a manufacturer of middleweight motorcycles.
- Nestle India Ltd: Share price: Rs. 13605.00 —- Incorporated in 1959, Nestle comes under the category of the food processing sector. It is known as one of the biggest players in the FMCG & has a presence in nutrition and milk, prepared dishes, beverages, chocolate, cooking aids, and other confectionery segments. Nestle India Ltd, manufacturers products under names such as Milo, Kit-Kat, Nescafe, Milkybar, Milkmaid, Maggi, Nestea, and Bar-One.
Looking forward to investing in the above-mentioned stocks? Make sure you research the companies in depth. Also, a high-stock does not guarantee a good investment option OR a strong company.
*Share price as dated on 4th October 2019 from NSE website.
If you are looking to invest in stock market, hop on to www.gulaq.com or you can talk to the experts.