- Input the monthly FD amount, the number of years and the expected returns to calculate HDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Maturity & Interest Online.
HDFC FD Calculator
Calculate HDFC Fixed Deposit Maturity & Interest Online
HDFC FD CALCULATOR
FD or fixed deposit is a type of term deposit which is offered by banks & other non-banking financial companies or you can say NBFC.
Fixed Deposit (FD) offer a higher rate of interest as compared to a savings account, but on certain terms & conditions. The invested amount should be locked for a fixed tenure that ranges between 7 days – 10 years at a fixed interest rate. Interests earned on fixed deposit are either paid-out at regular intervals or are re-invested; depending on the investor’s choice. Also, the maturity amount of FD is paid-out at the end of the tenure. Talking about the calculator, HDFC FD Calculator can be used to check the interest & maturity amount that the depositor will get when the tenure is ended.
Tax on Fixed Deposits
- Interest on FD is fully taxable with respect to your slab rate.
- If the rate of interest exceeds INR 10,000 yearly, TDS is deducted on it by the concerned bank.
- The applicable TDS rate is 10% for Indian resident.
- For non-residents, the TDS rate is 30%, but no TDS is deducted for interest on Non-Resident External; since, the interest on FD is tax free.
HDFC Fixed Deposit
HDFC Bank offers a vast array of fixed deposit schemes to fulfil the needs & requirements of every individual for both short-term and long-term. HDFC Bank provides different types of deposit schemes like:
- Regular Fixed Deposit Account
- Tax-saving Fixed Deposit Account
Features of HDFC Fixed Deposit Account
- The FD rate of interest is compounded quarterly
- Only the principal amount is refunded only if the deposit account is closed before lock-in period of 1 month.
- Instalments once fixed cannot be altered.
- Rate of interest is paid only on maturity.
- Nomination facility is available only through internet banking.
- Minimum deposit should be INR 1000
- TDS is deducted is the total interest amount is exceeded INR 40000 yearly.
HDFC FD Calculator
Online FD calculator makes everything economical & precise. Online HDFC FD calculator provided by Gulaq is simple. All you need to do is fill-in the variables as mentioned and hit SUBMIT.
Maturity amount & Interest will be there as per your details.
Investments in Mutual fund & Securities Market are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Please consider your specific investment requirements before choosing a fund or designing a portfolio that suits your needs. Terms and conditions of the website are applicable.
Gulaq Registered Office
Estee Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “EFSPL”), 7th Floor, Block 1, Vatika Business Park, Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana 122001.
Estee Advisors Pvt Limited (hereinafter referred to as “EAPL”) is registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India as Stock Broker with registration number INZ000170130 and registered with BSE Star with code 24408 for mutual fund transaction facility.ECPL and EAPL are group companies and EAPL is authorized to provide its services to the Users on the Gulaq website/app under a license agreement with ECPL
Complaints & Grievances
In case of any grievances/ complaints please write to us [email protected]
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme documents carefully.