HDFC Long Term Advantage Fund Review
About HDFC Mutual Fund
HDFC Mutual fund is one of the leading names in the field of the mutual fund industry. It’s one of the most profitable AMC in India in term of net profits. Since, its inception, this AMC is the second to list on the stock exchanges of our country. It has more than Rs 3 lakh crore of asset under management. Its profit has grown every year after the start of their operation.
The Segment of HDFC Mutual Fund
HDFC Mutual Fund is an investment program which provides investors a wide range of investment option like equity, debt and balanced. It has left no stone unturned to cater investors from all walks of life. Be it any financial goals- long term, short term, tax saving and retirement. HDFC has schemes for every type of investor. Most of the HDFC Mutual Fund product have a CRISIL rating of more than 3. Any investor can choose from the list of products depending upon their risk profile.
Selecting the best HDFC mutual funds with Gulaq is economical. But, the reasons to select HDFC are stated. Here:
- Invest Profitably: One of the important factors that brings-in HDFC a good pick for selecting mutual funds is that the investor gets the chance to invest profitably in the financial world without worrying about the ups and downs of the market.
- Risk is Controlled: HDFC strong emphasis on controlling and managing portfolio risk avoids chasing the latest trends.
- Analysis and Research: To make the belief amongst the investors, HDFC mutual fund has set-up the infrastructure required to conduct all the fundamental research, thus, backing it up with effective analysis.
About HDFC Long Term Advantage Fund
HDFC Long Term Advantage Fund is an equity mutual fund that was launched by HDFC mutual fund. Later on, it was introduced on 1st Jan 2013 to its investors. Currently, the fund is managed by Chirag Setalvad. Talking about AUM, it is of INR 1399 Cr, and, the latest NAV is of INR 394.12 (dated as of 20th Jan 2020). The fund growth is rated moderately high risk. The minimum SIP investment is INR 500.
The objective is to generate long-term capital appreciation from a portfolio that is pre-dominantly in equity & equity-related instruments.
Upto INR 1.5 lakh will be tax-free under section 80C. There is a lock-in-period of 3 years. Also, returns will be taxed at 10%.
|ICICI Bank Ltd.||Financial||Equity||9.8%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd.||Financial||Equity||9.8%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd.||Energy||Equity||9.5%|
|Housing Development Finance Corpn. Ltd.||Financial||Equity||6.9%|
|State Bank of India||Financial||Equity||6.2%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd.||Construction||Equity||5.6%|
|Bharat Petroleum Corpn. Ltd.||Energy||Equity||3.5%|
|Vesuvius India Ltd.||Construction||Equity||3.1%|
How to Invest HDFC Long Term Advantage Fund with Gulaq?
HDFC Long Term Advantage Fund investment is not a fuss, especially with Gulaq. With hassle-free and paperless documentation, the summing-up of your investment journey becomes easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign-in at gulaq.com. You can also check your KYC for FREE
- Fetch in your amount (whether SIP or lumpsum)
- Submit ‘Invest Now’
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.