IDBI India Top 100 Equity Fund Review
About idbi mutual fund
IDBI Mutual Fund was established on 25th January 2010, under the Companies Act, 1956 perfectly managed by the IDBI Asset Management Limited. Also, the fund house is sponsored by IDBI Bank, thus, aiming at promoting financial inclusion by supporting the investor(s) in taking reliable investment decisions. Note: It consists of different funds with better CRISIL rating. Apart from being a promoter, IDBI MF is also the contributor to the country’s economic and industrial development.
There are a series of benefits in investing in IDBI bank Mutual Funds. Here:
- IDBI mutual funds are easy to invest and redeem.
- IDBI offer features such as: Systematic Transfer Plan, Systematic Withdrawal Plan, and Systematic Investment Planning.
- The fund managers of IDBI bank mutual funds are expertise in this industry, thus, making the investor feel safe for the same.
- IDBI bank believes in complete transparency; also, declare portfolio and NAV on a regular basis.
- Perfectly covered by SEBI to safeguard the interests of t11he investor(s).
About IDBI India Top 100 Equity Fund
IDBI India Top 100 Equity Fund is an equity mutual fund that was launched by IDBI mutual Fund. Later on, it was introduced on 2nd Jan 2013 to its investors. Currently, the fund is managed by Uma Venkatraman. Talking about AUM, it is of INR 369 Cr, and the latest NAV is INR 27.47 (dated as of 6th Jan 2020). The fund growth is rated moderately high risk. The minimum SIP investment is INR 500, and, lumpsum investment is INR 5000. Exit load of 1% only if redeem within a year.
Returns are taxed at 15%, only if you redeem before a year. After a year, you are required to pay Long Term Capital Gain tax of 10% on returns of INR 1 Lakh+ in a financial year.
|Reliance Industries Ltd||9.18%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||8.92%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||5.93%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||5.73%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||4.58%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd||3.45%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||3.32%|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||2.97%|
|State Bank of India||2.81%|
How to Invest IDBI India Top 100 Equity with Gulaq?
IDBI India Top 100 Equity Fund investment is not a fuss, especially with Gulaq. With hassle-free and paperless documentation, the summing-up of your investment journey becomes easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign-in at gulaq.com. You can also check your KYC for FREE
- Fetch in your amount (whether SIP or lumpsum)
- Submit ‘Invest Now’