IDBI Small Cap Fund Review
About IDBI mutual fund
IDBI Mutual Fund was established on 25th January 2010, under the Companies Act, 1956 perfectly managed by the IDBI Asset Management Limited. Also, the fund house is sponsored by IDBI Bank, thus, aiming at promoting financial inclusion by supporting the investor(s) in taking reliable investment decisions. Note: It consists of different funds with better CRISIL rating. Apart from being a promoter, IDBI MF is also the contributor to the country’s economic and industrial development.
There are a series of benefits in investing in IDBI bank Mutual Funds. Here:
- IDBI mutual funds are easy to invest and redeem.
- IDBI offer features such as: Systematic Transfer Plan, Systematic Withdrawal Plan, and Systematic Investment Planning.
- The fund managers of IDBI bank mutual funds are expertise in this industry, thus, making the investor feel safe for the same.
- IDBI bank believes in complete transparency; also, declare portfolio and NAV on a regular basis.
- Perfectly covered by SEBI to safeguard the interests of the investor(s).
About IDBI Small Cap Fund
IDBI small cap fund is an equity based mutual fund scheme that was launched by IDBI mutual fund. Later on, it was launched on 21st June 2017 to its investors. Currently, the fund is managed by Uma Venkatraman. Talking about the AUM, it is of INR 132 Cr, and, the latest NAV is INR 9.59 (dated as of 7th Jan 2020). The fund is rated as moderately high risk. The minimum SIP amount is INR 500, and, lumpsum investment is INR 5000. Exit load of 1% only if redeemed within 12 months.
Returns are taxed at 15%, only if you redeem before a year. After a year, you are required to pay Long Term Capital Gain tax of 10% on returns of INR 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
|Camlin Fine Sciences Limited||3.74%|
|Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Ltd||2.90%|
|Navin Fluorine International Ltd||2.64%|
|Goodyear India Ltd||2.55%|
|Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd||2.40%|
|Blue Star Ltd||2.38%|
|Cera Sanitaryware Ltd||2.37%|
|ELANTAS Beck India Ltd||2.22%|
|Star Cement Ltd||2.22%|
|Garware Technical Fibres Ltd||2.17%|
How to Invest IDBI Small Cap Fund with Gulaq?
IDBI Small Cap Fund investment is not a fuss, especially with Gulaq. With hassle-free and paperless documentation, the summing-up of your investment journey becomes easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign-in at gulaq.com. You can also check your KYC for FREE
- Fetch in your amount (whether SIP or Lumpsum)
- Submit ‘Invest Now’
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.