IDFC DYNAMIC BOND FUND REVIEW
About IDFC Mutual Funds
IDFC Mutual Funds are a subsidiary of IDFC Asset Management Company. It administers the product for institutional investors as well as retail investors. It earned a prominent space in the realm of private sector diversified financial institutions. It extends services to investment banking, advisory services and asset management.
Benefits in investing in IDFC Bank Mutual Funds. Here
- IDFC mutual fund is one of the largest and trustworthy fund houses in India.
- Being present in Pan-India locations and serving investors with the best performance.
- A financial institution that can be trusted for its customer support and transparency.
- Perfectly covered by SEBI to safeguard the interests of the investor(s).
Pros of the Fund
- Low expense ratio
- 1-year returns are higher as compared to the benchmark
- 3-year returns are higher than the benchmark
About IDFC Dynamic Bond Fund
It is a debt mutual fund scheme that was launched by IDFC mutual fund. Later on, it was introduced on 15th Sept 2014 to its investors. Currently, the fund is managed by Suyash Choudhary. Talking about AUM, it is of INR 2102 Cr, and, the latest NAV is of INR 10.46 (dated as of 23rd April 2020). The fund growth is rated moderate risk. Also, the minimum SIP investment is of INR 1000.
The objective of the investment is to generate optimal returns with high-liquidity by active management of the portfolio by investing in high-quality debt and money market instruments.
Returns are taxed as per the Income Tax Slab, only if sold before 3 years.
Looking to invest? Hop on to gulaq.com and start investing in direct mutual funds. Furthermore, you can also get in touch: [email protected]
*Disclaimer: investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing