Kotak Dynamic Bond Fund Review with Gulaq
About Kotak Dynamic Bond Fund
It is a debt mutual fund scheme that was launched by Kotak Mahindra mutual fund. Later on, it was introduced to investors on 1st Jan 2013. Currently, the fund is managed by Deepak Agrawal. Also, fund growth is rated moderately low-risk. The minimum SIP investment is INR 1000 & minimum lumpsum investment is INR 5000. Talking about AUM, it is of INR 1205 Cr, and, the latest NAV is of INR 27.75 (dated as of 16th March 2020).
The objective is to maximize returns through active management of a portfolio of debt & money market securities.
Pros of Kotak Dynamic Bond Fund
- Low expense ratio
- 1-year returns are higher than the benchmark
- 3-year returns are higher than the benchmark
- 5-year returns are higher than the benchmark
- Exit load is ZERO
Fund Information & Statistics of Kotak Dynamic Bond Fund
- Launch Date: It was introduced to its investors on 1st Jan 2013.
- Risk Level: Kotak Dynamic Bond Fund is rated moderately low risk with the objective to generate income over a medium-term investment horizon.
- Redemption: Units can be redeemed by repurchase/buyback of the fund house.
- Fund Manager: Currently, the fund is managed by Deepak Agarwal. He has been managing since 15th April 2010.
- Entry & Exit Load: There is NO entry & exit load with Kotak Dynamic Bond Fund.
In here, the returns are taxed as per the individual’s Income Tax Slab, only if sold before 3 years.
|Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.||Communication||NCD||6.8%|
|State Bank of India||Financial||Debenture||4.6%|
|Power Finance Corpn. Ltd.||Financial||NCD||4.4%|
|Bank Of Baroda||Financial||Debenture||4.0%|
|LIC Housing Finance Ltd.||Financial||NCD||3.7%|
|Sikka Ports and Terminals Ltd.||Energy||Debenture||3.6%|
About Kotak Mutual Fund
Kotak mutual fund is one of the major fund houses in India. It started operation on 23rd June 1998. It is currently headed by Mr. Nilesh Shah, who is the CEO of the Fund house. He has more than two decades of experience in capital markets and market-related investments. The fund house manages an AUM of Rs 161072.40 cr.
Looking to invest? Hop on to gulaq.com and start investing in direct mutual funds. Furthermore, you can also get in touch: [email protected]
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.