Mirae Asset India Equity Fund Review
About mirae asset mutual fund
Mirae asset mutual fund came into existence in 1997 with a vision and mission of and dedication to serving the customers, thus, helping them build wealth and strategies for their investment. The presence of mirae asset mutual funds is in 14 countries across 5 continents.
Figuring out the benefits of mirae asset mutual funds. Here:
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with customers by providing reliable investment strategies.
- Accessing every investment opportunity with total impartiality. The independent decision sets the team apart.
- Globalized network with the focus on every market.
- Believe in the extensive tradition – on the ground and research driven investing.
- Dedicated to providing innovative solutions and products across major ETF, alternative asset classes, and equity fixed income.
About Mirae Asset India Equity Fund
Mirae Asset Large Cap fund is an equity fund that was launched by Mirae Asset mutual fund. Later on, it was introduced on 1st Jan 2013 to its investors. Currently, the fund was managed by Harshad Borawake and Neelesh Surana. Talking about AUM, it is of INR 16,519 Cr and the latest NAV is INR 56.94 (dated as of 6th Jan 2020). Also, the fund growth is rated moderately high risk. The minimum SIP investment is INR 1000., and, lumpsum investment is INR 5000. Exit load of 1%, only if redeemed within a year.
The objective is to generate long-term capital appreciation by capitalizing on potential investment opportunities through pre-dominantly investing in equity & equity-related securities.
Returns are taxed at 15%, only if you redeem before a year. After a year, you are required to pay long term capital gain tax of 10% on returns of INR 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
|HDFC Bank Ltd||9.12%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||7.25%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||5.86%|
|State Bank of India||4.80%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd||4.52%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||4.32%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||3.24%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||2.78%|
How to Invest in Mirae Asset India Equity Fund with Gulaq?
Sundaram Diversified Equity Dividend fund investment is not a fuss, especially with Gulaq. With hassle-free and paperless documentation, the summing-up of your investment journey becomes easy. All you need to do is sign-in at gulaq.com. Check your KYC for FREE.
- Select Mirae Asset India Equity Fund
- Fetch the amount you are willing to invest (either SIP or Lumpsum)
- Hit ‘Invest Now’
Yay! It’s DONE
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.