Mirae Asset Tax Saver Review
About Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
Mirae asset mutual fund came into existence in 1997 with a vision and mission of and dedication to serving the customers, thus, helping them build wealth and strategies for their investment. The presence of mirae asset mutual funds is in 14 countries across 5 continents.
Figuring out the benefits of Mirae Asset Mutual Funds. Here:
- Building and nurturing long-term relationships with customers by providing reliable investment strategies.
- Accessing every investment opportunity with total impartiality. The independent decision sets the team apart.
- Globalized network with the focus on every market.
- Believe in the extensive tradition – on the ground and research driven investing.
- Dedicated to providing innovative solutions and products across major ETF, alternative asset classes, and equity fixed income.
NOW, talking about Mirae Asset Tax Saver
Mirae Asset Tax Saver is an open-ended ELSS with a lock-in-period of 3 years which is compulsory. The objective of the fund is capital appreciation.
- Launch Date: The fund was launched on 28th December 2015 by Mirae Asset Global India Pvt Ltd.
- Benchmark Index: Nifty 200 (TRI)
- Returns: 16.41 as of 2nd Dec 2019
- Suitable: Mirae Asset Tax Saver is suitable for investors who are seeking long-term capital appreciation.
- Risk Level: Risk in the fund is above average; also, funds performance is driven by the market fluctuations.
- Redemption: Units redemption can be made only after the expiry of the lock-in-period (3 years) from the date of units allotted which the investor has proposed to redeem. It will be done by repurchase or buyback by the fund house.
- Fund Manager: Since November 2015, the fund is managed by Neelesh Surana.
- Enter & Exit Load: Exit load is 0%; The expense ratio of 2.34% will be applied yearly.
Tax Benefits of Investing in Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund
As mentioned, this is an ELSS fund which gives the tax-benefit to an investor. Returns will be considered as LTCG & if it is more than INR 1 Lakh, 10% without indexation on the unit’s sale will be applied for the fund.
- Diversified portfolio of strong growth companies at nominal price.
- Flexibility to invest across market capitalization, investment styles, and theme
- The strategy is driven by value investing & in-growth oriented businesses.
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.