Most Volatile Stocks
Times when the stock market moves peaks and valleys, the financial domain moves.
There are always ups and downs that occur frequently, and we all over-estimate downside risk. This said ‘downside risk of loss’ builds-in fear to stay away from stock. Who all agree to this?
Without denying anything, there are some of the financial gains attached to the risky high-movement stock.
To understand it better, let’s take a look below:
Volatility – Meaning?
Volatility is a statistical measure that measures the overall range of returns for market index or a given stock. It measures the deviation through standard deviation or variance between returns.
The volatility of a stock equalizes the amount wherein a particular stock will separate from its original price (also called as the mean price) at which it was earlier traded. This can be given a thought of a pendulum.
The more pendulum swings from its original position, the more volatile it turns out to be and vice-versa.
Also, when volatility is high, the dispersion will be wider, thus, we get a wider price range. However, the opposite goes for a low-volatility stock.
Thus, the logic of investing & trading goes true whilst saying – The higher the risk, the better will be returns.
Let’s get through with the list of most volatile stocks. Here:
- Sun Pharma: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited is an Indian based pharma company. It manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and pharmaceutical formulations. Also, sells these products in the United States and India.
- Suzlon Energy Ltd: It is a wind turbine supplier which is based in Pune. For once, this stock was one of the picks by Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, but was later discarded due to continuous losses. For now, the company seems to be recovering & posting a positive result.
- Madhucon Projects Limited: It is India’s leading procurement, construction & building, engineering, operate & transfer (BOT) contractor. Apparently, the volatility of the stock is 15% of the current price of the market.
- KM Sugar Mills: This company is into the business of manufacturing of distillery products, generation of electricity, and sugar. It has comparatively electricity generation capacity and large sugar plant capacity.
- Jubilant Industries: Jubilant Industries Ltd, has a business in the area of Performance Polymers business and Agriculture. Also, this company falls under the parent Jubilant Bhartia group.
- Magma Fincorp Ltd: This is an Asset Finance Company that operates in 22 states in India; providing various financial solutions for personal finance requirements, agricultural–related products, and financing vehicles.
Investing in the above-mentioned stocks can reap a good chunk of money, but make sure to follow in-depth research before investing.
If you are looking to invest in mutual funds, hop on to www.gulaq.com or you can talk to the experts.