SBI Blue Chip Fund Review
About SBI Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Funds is a joint venture between the largest bank State Bank of India and a European asset management company, named Amundi. The SBI mutual fund company was constituted as a Trust under the provision of Indian Trust Act 1882 particularly registered with SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India). The headquarters are based out of Mumbai, India.
Before investing in SBI mutual funds, let’s figure out the benefits:
- The management of SBI mutual funds is expertise in the field of advisory to pension funds, asset management companies and financial institutions.
- SBI mutual funds have skilled the understanding of needs and objectives of its investors; also, has catered their risk-return expectations.
- The products offered in SBIMF are hand-picked based on potential, and empirical research, and most importantly, carrying a CRISIL rating of three or maybe more.
- SBIMF offers both offshore funds and domestic funds.
- The investor can pick her investment fund according to her requirements from a vast range of customized plans available.
- There is a spectrum of funds that SBIMF offers, thus, suiting the appetite for high-moderate-to low risk for investors.
About SBI Blue Chip Fund
SBI bluechip fund is an equity mutual fund scheme that was launched by SBI mutual fund that was launched by SBI mutual fund. Later on, it was introduced on 14th Feb 2006 to its investors. Currently, the fund is managed by Sohini Andani. Talking about AUM, it is of INR 23,484 Cr & the latest NAV is of INR 41.96 (dated as of 2nd Jan 2020). The fund growth is rated moderately high risk. Also, the minimum SIP investment is INR 500, and, lumpsum investment is INR 5000. Exit load of 1%, only if redeem within 1 year.
The objective is to provide investors with such opportunities for long term growth in capital through the platform of an active management in a diversified basket of equity stocks of companies whose market-capitalization is at-least equal or more than least market-capitalization stock of BSE 100 Index.
Returns are taxed at 15% only if you redeem before a year. After a year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of INR 1 Lakh+ in a financial year.
|HDFC Bank Ltd||9.76%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||7.02%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd||4.28%|
|Nestle India Ltd||3.91%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||3.81%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||3.81%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||3.73%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||3.51%|
|State Bank of India||3.47%|
How to Invest in SBI Blue Chip Fund with Gulaq?
SBI Blue Chip online mutual fund (https://customer.gulaq.com/mutual-fund/sbi-blue-chip-fund-direct-plan-growth) investment is not a fuss, especially with Gulaq. With hassle-free and paperless documentation, the summing-up of your investment journey becomes easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign-in at gulaq.com. You can also check your KYC for FREE
- Fetch in your amount (whether SIP or lumpsum)
- Submit ‘Invest Now’
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.