SBI Focused Equity Fund Review
About SBI Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Funds is a joint venture between the largest bank State Bank of India and a European asset management company, named Amundi. The SBI mutual fund company was constituted as a Trust under the provision of Indian Trust Act 1882 particularly registered with SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India). The headquarters are based out of Mumbai, India.
Before investing in SBI mutual funds, let’s figure out the benefits:
- The management of SBI mutual funds is expertise in the field of advisory to pension funds, asset management companies and financial institutions.
- SBI mutual funds have skilled the understanding of needs and objectives of its investors; also, has catered their risk-return expectations.
- The products offered in SBIMF are hand-picked based on potential, and empirical research, and most importantly, carrying a CRISIL rating of three or maybe more.
- SBIMF offers both offshore funds and domestic funds.
- The investor can pick her investment fund according to her requirements from a vast range of customized plans available.
- There is a spectrum of funds that SBIMF offers, thus, suiting the appetite for high-moderate-to low risk for investors.
About SBI Focused Equity Fund
SBI Focused Equity Fund is an equity mutual fund scheme that was launched by SBI mutual fund. Later on, it was introduced on 1st Jan 2013 to its investors. Currently, the fund is managed by Rama Iyer Srinivasan. Currently, the fund has an AUM of INR 6526 Cr, & the latest NAV is INR 161.79 (dated as of 17th Dec 2019). The fun growth is rated as moderately high risk. The minimum SIP is INR 500, and, minimum lumpsum investment is INR 5000. Exit load of 1% if redeemed within a year. SBI Focused Equity Fund has cash holding of 2.13%; with an expense ratio of 1.01%.
The objective is to provide the investors maximum growth opportunity through equity-investments in stocks of growth-oriented sectors of the economy.
Returns are taxed at 15% if redeemed before a year. After a year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of INR 10 Lakh+ in a financial year.
How to Invest in SBI Focused Equity Fund with Gulaq?
SBI mutual fund online investment is not a fuss, especially with Gulaq. With hassle-free and paperless documentation, the summing-up of your investment journey becomes easy. All you need to do is sign-in at gulaq.com. Check your KYC for FREE.
- Sign-up at www.gulaq.com
- Select SBI Focused Equity Fund (https://customer.gulaq.com/mutual-fund/sbi-focused-equity-fund-direct-growth)
- Fill-in the amount you are looking forward
- Choose by what mode you want to invest in (either through SIP or Lumpsum)
- Hit – Invest Now
- Yay! It’s Done!
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.