SBI Magnum Balanced Fund Review
About SBI Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Funds is a joint venture between the largest bank State Bank of India and a European asset management company, named Amundi. The SBI mutual fund company was constituted as a Trust under the provision of Indian Trust Act 1882 particularly registered with SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India). The headquarters are based out of Mumbai, India.
Before investing in SBI mutual funds, let’s figure out the benefits:
- The management of SBI mutual funds is expertise in the field of advisory to pension funds, asset management companies and financial institutions.
- SBI mutual funds have skilled the understanding of needs and objectives of its investors; also, has catered their risk-return expectations.
- The products offered in SBIMF are hand-picked based on potential, and empirical research, and most importantly, carrying a CRISIL rating of three or maybe more.
- SBIMF offers both offshore funds and domestic funds.
- The investor can pick her investment fund according to her requirements from a vast range of customized plans available.
There is a spectrum of funds that SBIMF offers, thus, suiting the appetite for high-moderate-to low risk for investors.
About SBI Magnum Balanced Fund
SBI Equity Hybrid Fund is a Hybrid mutual fund scheme that was launched by SBI mutual Fund. Later on, it was introduced on 1st Jan 2013 to its investors. Currently, the fund is managed by Dinesh Ahuja, and Rama Iyer Srinivasan. Talking about AUM, it is of INR 31620, and, the latest NAV is of INR 157.92 (dated as of 17th Jan 2020). The fund growth is rated moderately high risk. The minimum SIP investment is INR 500, and, the lumpsum investment is INR 1000.
The objective is to provide investors long-term capital appreciation along with the liquidity of an open-ended scheme by investing in a mix of equity and debt.
Returns are taxed at 15%, only if you redeem before a year. After a year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of INR 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
|HDFC Bank Ltd.||Financial||Equity||7.2%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd.||Communication||Equity||4.2%|
|State Bank of India||Financial||Equity||4.2%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.||Financial||Equity||4.2%|
|Axis Bank Ltd.||Financial||Equity||3.8%|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd.||Financial||Equity||3.4%|
|Divi’s Laboratories Ltd.||Healthcare||Equity||3.2%|
|Bharat Petroleum Corpn. Ltd.||Energy||Equity||2.4%|
|ICICI Lombard General Insurance Comapny Ltd.||Financial||Equity||2.3%|
How to Invest SBI Magnum Balanced Fund with Gulaq?
SBI Magnum Balanced Fund investment is not a fuss, especially with Gulaq. With hassle-free and paperless documentation, the summing-up of your investment journey becomes easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign-in at gulaq.com. You can also check your KYC for FREE
- Fetch in your amount (whether SIP or lumpsum)
- Submit ‘Invest Now’
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.