SBI Magnum Multicap Fund Review
About SBI Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Funds is a joint venture between the largest bank State Bank of India and a European asset management company, named Amundi. The SBI mutual fund company was constituted as a Trust under the provision of Indian Trust Act 1882 particularly registered with SEBI (The Securities and Exchange Board of India). The headquarters are based out of Mumbai, India.
Before investing in SBI mutual funds, let’s figure out the benefits:
- The management of SBI mutual funds is expertise in the field of advisory to pension funds, asset management companies and financial institutions.
- SBI mutual funds have skilled the understanding of needs and objectives of its investors; also, has catered their risk-return expectations.
- The products offered in SBIMF are hand-picked based on potential, and empirical research, and most importantly, carrying a CRISIL rating of three or maybe more.
- SBIMF offers both offshore funds and domestic funds.
- The investor can pick her investment fund according to her requirements from a vast range of customized plans available.
- There is a spectrum of funds that SBIMF offers, thus, suiting the appetite for high-moderate-to low risk for investors.
About SBI Magnum Multicap Fund
SBI Magnum Multicap Fund is an equity fund scheme that was launched by SBI mutual fund. Later on, it was introduced on 4th Jan 2013 to its investors. Currently, the fund is managed by Anup Upadhyay. Currently, the fund has an AUM of INR 8317 Cr & the latest NAV is INR 53.92 (dated as of 17th Dec 2019). The fund growth is rated moderately high risk. The minimum SIP amount is INR 500, and, lumpsum investment is INR 1000. If redeemed within 30 days, then exit load of 0.10% is there. Cash holding is stated as 10.21% with 1.05% as an expense ratio.
The objective is to provide investors with opportunities for long-term growth in capital alongside with the liquidity of an open-ended scheme through an active management of investments in a simplified basket of equity stocks spanning the market capitalizations spectrum, money and debt market instruments.
Returns are taxed at 15% if redeemed before 1 year. After a year, you are required to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of INR 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
|HDFC Bank Ltd||9.01%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||6.78%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||4.81%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||4.32%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||3.87%|
|State Bank of India||3.57%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd||3.06%|
|HCL Technologies Ltd||3.01%|
|Maruti Suzuki India Ltd||2.94%|
|Gujarat State Petronet Ltd||2.87%|
How to Invest in SBI Magnum Multicap Fund with Gulaq?
SBI mutual fund online investment is not a fuss, especially with Gulaq. With hassle-free and paperless documentation, the summing-up of your investment journey becomes easy. All you need to do is sign-in at gulaq.com. Check your KYC for FREE.
- Sign-up at www.gulaq.com
- Select SBI Magnum Multicap Fund (https://customer.gulaq.com/mutual-fund/sbi-magnum-multicap-fund-direct-plan-growth)
- Fill-in the amount you are looking forward
- Choose by what mode you want to invest in (either through SIP or Lumpsum)
- Hit – Invest Now
- Yay! It’s Done!
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.