Thinking about Investments. Click here to know what is the right investment for you
SBI SIP Calculator
Systematic Investment Plan or SIP is an investment mode in mutual funds in a systematic manner. All you need to do is deposit a decided amount monthly towards a mutual fund scheme. If not SIP, lumpsum is another option where the investor puts-in a significant amount on a single go. However, SIPs are more strategic & carry less risk.
Advantages of SBI SIP Calculator; here:
- It gives you an accurate estimate of your SIP returns. Future finances can be planned accordingly.
- SIP calculations are tedious when done manually, even if the person is familiar with the formula, still, it turns out to be time-consuming.
- These calculators are easy to use.
- Saves the mental hassle & a lot of time.
How to use SBI SIP calculator online?
The SBI SIP plan calculator available at Gulaq website is easy to use and can be accessible by anyone and anytime. All you need to do is fetch in the variables respectively.
- Monthly Investment Amount
- Number of Years
- Expected Returns
The total value of your investment at the end of the tenure will be instant.
“Are you looking to invest? How about opening your account with Gulaq & start investing in Direct Mutual Funds? Get in touch.”
*Mutual Funds are subject to market risks. The results can vary.