Simple Interest Calculator
Calculate Simple Interest Online
Simple Interest Calculator
Investments earned on a particular scheme are calculated as gains accumulated against interest accumulated. These gains are compiled in either simple interest or compound. NOTE: Interest is calculated on the principal amount.
Calculating the amount that you’ll gain after a certain time-period on the interest is vital. But, if your investment accumulates funds that are based on Simple Interest you can easily use a ‘simple interest calculator’. This will help you easily find the total amount of funds you’ll be able to generate on maturity.
An online interest rate calculator is an essential financial tool required for calculations. Regardless of whether you avail a home loan, personal, or vehicle, you have to calculate the total amount you need to re-pay. Since EMIs have both the components – the interest payable and the principal (determining the exact amount that needs to be paid must be vital).
Gulaq provides one of the best interest rate calculators online in India. Whilst you avail any loan from financial institution; you are thereby appraised of the interest rate payable for the time-period. Make sure to prepare your budgetary plans following the rate charged.
How Interest Rate Calculator can be Helpful?
Providing some of the primary benefits, here:
- Helps you with a reliable resource, thus keeping you stay abreast of your liabilities.
- It aids in planning which EMIs have good priority & which can wait for later.
- Helps in saving time, eliminating errors & keep your financial situation up to date.
How a Simple Interest Calculator can be Helpful?
- It offers you output by calculating both interest as well as principal.
- However, it’s easy to calculate simple interest for short duration, but for longer tenure there are chances that mistakes occur due to manual mechanism. Therefore, a simple interest calculator is the better solution.
- An easy and quick way to gain insight into interest; as well as an increase in the invested capital.
- Simple Interest computed irrespective of any unit – Be it Euro, dollar or any other currency. The calculation is done effectively.
How to use the Simple Interest Calculator on Gulaq?
Individuals who are into chaos regarding the gains that they’ll accumulate once the maturity Tim-period is over, easy simple interest calculator is the better option. All you need to do is enter the principal, time value, and rate of interest; the result will be calculated.
Investments in Mutual fund & Securities Market are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Please consider your specific investment requirements before choosing a fund or designing a portfolio that suits your needs. Terms and conditions of the website are applicable.
Gulaq Registered Office
Estee Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “EFSPL”), 7th Floor, Block 1, Vatika Business Park, Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana 122001.
Estee Advisors Pvt Limited (hereinafter referred to as “EAPL”) is registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India as Stock Broker with registration number INZ000170130 and registered with BSE Star with code 24408 for mutual fund transaction facility.ECPL and EAPL are group companies and EAPL is authorized to provide its services to the Users on the Gulaq website/app under a license agreement with ECPL
Complaints & Grievances
In case of any grievances/ complaints please write to us [email protected]
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme documents carefully.