Sundaram Select Midcap Review
About sundaram mutual fund
With over 20 years of experience Sundaram mutual fund is a fully owned subsidiary of one of the oldest and respected NBFCs of India. The company was promoted jointly by Stewart Newton Holdings Ltd and Sundaram Finance Ltd in 1996. Sundaram Asset Management offers an array of products in equity, liquid funds and fixed-income spaces that cater to a range of risk, return and liquidity preferences of its investors. It has always been innovative and was foremost to launch funds in new themes like Mid-cap, Leadership, Capex, Rural India and Micro-cap series of funds, thus, enhancing the value of the investors.
Let’s figure out the benefits of Sundaram mutual funds. Here:
- Engagement towards the goals of the clients; the commitment to understand and anticipate their requirements, thus, exceeding their expectations.
- Their community embraces their strengths, thus, promoting the sharing of expertise to bring-in the reliable results.
- Acting with consideration and integrity. Sundaram mutual fund customer care maintains their client commitment as the main priority.
- Pioneering brand new solutions with creativity and initiating talents to realize the goals of the clients.
About Sundaram Mutual Fund
Sundaram Mid Cap fund is an equity mutual fund that was launched by Sundaram mutual fund. Later on, it was introduced on 2nd Jan 2013 to its investors. Currently, the fund is managed by S Krishnakumar. Talking about AUM, it is of INR 5892 Cr, and, the latest NAV is of INR 479.83 (dated as of 7th Jan 2020). The fund growth is rated moderately high risk. The minimum SIP investment is INR 500. Also, exit load of 1% only if redeemed within a year.
The objective is to achieve capital appreciation by investing in diversified stocks that are known as midcaps.
Returns are taxed at 15%, only if you redeem before a year. After a year, you are required to pay Long Term Capital Gain tax of 10% on returns of INR 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
|Ramco Cements Ltd||4.26%|
|Honeywell Automation India Ltd||3.18%|
|Whirlpool of India Ltd||3.10%|
|Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd||2.89%|
|Indraprastha Gas Ltd||2.87%|
|Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd||2.59%|
|Schaeffler India Ltd||2.59%|
|Varun Beverages Ltd||2.53%|
|Sundaram Clayton Ltd||2.46%|
How to Invest Sundaram Select Midcap with Gulaq?
Sundaram Select Midcap investment is not a fuss, especially with Gulaq. With hassle-free and paperless documentation, the summing-up of your investment journey becomes easy. All you need to do is:
- Sign-in at gulaq.com. You can also check your KYC for FREE
- Fetch in your amount (whether SIP or Lumpsum)
- Submit ‘Invest Now’
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.