Top 12 Fund Houses in India
Talking about India, a significant portion of the population is changing their way-out from traditional ways towards mutual funds. Here, traditional methods of investment such as real estate, bank deposits, gold, etc. are losing their popularity. The vital reason for opting mutual funds as an investment vehicle is because of generating high returns.
Apparently, there are 44 AMCs (Asset Management Companies) operating in India. They manage the overall investment of investors to fetch them favorable returns. Given below is a list of top 12 fund houses in India. Here:
- Axis Asset Management Company Limited: It was launched in 2009 October month and since then its presence is in around 90 cities in India; also, managing more than 20 lakh accounts of the investor, thus offering around 50 mutual funds under the category of equity, hybrid, ETFs, debt, Fund of Funds, etc.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited: Titled as 3rd largest AMCs in India; offering 24 schemes in the equity, hybrid, and debt categories.
- Baroda Asset Management India Limited: Prior known as Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Limited; framing as India’s 2nd largest public sector bank; also, offering 16 mutual fund schemes under the category of liquid, equity & debt income.
- BNP Paribas Asset Management India Private Limited: Being a part of BNP Paribas Asset Management, it has its presence in 30 countries with offerings 15 mutual fund schemes. The categories are into hybrid, equity & debt funds.
- BOI AXA Investment Managers Private Limited: This fund house offers 12 fund schemes under the category of debt, equity, & hybrid funds.
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Limited: Founded in 1987 under December month was initially known as ‘Canbank Mutual Fund’. It offers 18 schemes under categories of ETF, hybrid, debt & equity funds.
- DHFL Pramerica Asset Managers Private Limited: Headquartered in Mumbai, this scheme offers 22 under the category of international FoF, debt, hybrid & equity.
- DSP Investment Managers Private Limited: Owned by the DSP group & known as India’s oldest financial & respectful companies. Categories covered are international FoF, debt, hybrid & equity.
- Edelweiss Asset Management Limited: Being a part of the Edelweiss Group this AMC offers 25 schemes under the categories of fixed income, international funds, equity & ETFs.
- Essel Finance AMC Limited: One of the prominent & reliable AMCs in India. They offer 8 schemes under the category of debt, hybrid & equity.
- Franklin Templeton Asset Management India Private Limited: Being established in 1996 & launched in the month of September; this AMC offers 37 schemes under the category of ELSS, Equity, fixed income, hybrid, & international funds.
- HDFC Asset Management Company Limited: Launched in 2001 under the month of July with its offerings in 40 schemes under the categories of debt, equity, gold ETF, FoF, index, hybrid, & solution-oriented funds.
So, what is your pick for the investment? Not sure? Let Gulaq help you!
Looking for some investment advice? Hop on to www.gulaq.com and talk to the experts.
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.