KNOW ABOUT TOP AMC in INDIA
The reason behind mutual funds gaining attention as a popular platform for investment is due to its ability to generate good returns as compared to traditional investments like real estate, bank deposits, gold, etc. Furthermore, let’s take a look at some of the AMCs along with their attributes. Here:
- Axis Asset Management Company Ltd: This AMC launched its first mutual fund in 2009 October, since then its presence is in over 90 cities. Managing more than 20 lakh accounts of the investor and offering 50 mutual fund schemes under the categories of hybrid, equity, FoFs, debt, etc.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited: It is known as one of the top 3 largest AMCs in India in terms of domestic Average Assets Under Management. Forming as a part of the Aditya Birla Group, it offers 24 schemes in the equity, hybrid, and debt categories.
- BNP Paribas Asset Management India Private Limited: BNP Paribas is one of the leading AMC globally with its presence in 30 countries, and offerings in 15 mutual fund schemes. They are categorized into hybrid, debt, and equity.
- Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Limited: This fund house is a joint-venture between Netherlands- based investment firm Robeco and public lender Canara Bank. It was founded in 1987 December and named as Canbank Mutual Fund, but later on renamed to Canara Robeco Mutual Fund in 2007; with an offering in 18 schemes (hybrid, debt, ETF, and equity).
- DHFL Pramerica Asset Managers Private Limited: The headquarter is in Mumbai and is sponsored in Pramerica and DHFL. Pramerica is one of the leading financial groups in India whilst DHFL is the mortgage finance institutions in India. They offer 22 mutual fund schemes.
- Edelweiss Asset Management Limited: This asset firm is a part of the Edelweiss Group that offers 25 schemes in the categories of fixed income, international funds, equity and ETFs.
- HDFC Asset Management Company Limited: This AMC is sponsored by Standard Life Investments Ltd and the Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited. Presently, they offer 40 schemes.
- ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Limited: This AMC is a joint-venture between India’s private lender – UK based Prudential and ICICI bank. For now, it offers 59 schemes.
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited: This AMC is wholly owned by Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited or KMBL. They started the operations in 1998 December with its presence in 80 cities and offering 46 schemes in different categories.
- L&T Investment Management Limited: L&T fund is sponsored by L&T Financial Services with its offerings in 28 schemes.
- Mirae Asset Global Investments India Pvt Ltd: This fund was set-up in 2007, India. Around 12 schemes are offered by the asset firm in different categories of thematic, tax savings, thematic, etc.
- SBI Funds Management Private Limited: It is a joint venture between State Bank of India and AMUNDI, France-based investment firm. This AMC offers 49 mutual fund schemes in different categories.
- Tata Asset Management Limited: This firm is a part of the Tata Group with 31 schemes offerings in different categories.
Lest’s Invest in Top Asset Management Companies (AMCs) with Gulaq.com
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.