TOP SBI MUTUAL FUND – YES or NO
The SBI mutual fund company was constituted as a Trust under the Indian Trust Act 1882. It is registered with SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India); also, SBI mutual fund is a joint venture betweenAmundi (a European AMC which is subsidiary jointly created by Société Générale and Crédit Agricole)and the State Bank of India. The headquarter is based out of Mumbai, India.
HOW TO INVEST IN SBI MUTUAL FUND via GULAQ?
Investing in SBI mutual fund is simpler than before even before whether you are novice or a seasonal investor in this area. You can visit Gulaq to choose from a list of funds and talking about the procedure you can be assured of a hassle-free process, with just one KYC formality (if not verified) that won’t take more than 60 seconds of your time.
Step 1: Select the fund
Step 2: The amount you want to invest
Step 3: Provide your details
Step 4: Make payment and you are good-to-go
TOP SBI MUTUAL FUNDS
|Top 5 SBI Mutual Funds||1 yr||3 yr||5 yr||10 yr|
|SBI Arbitrage Opportunities Fund (Hybrid:Arbitrage)||6.06||5.92||7.16||7.14|
|SBI Banking & Financial Services Fund-Regular Plan (Equity Banking)||16.1||18.4||–||–|
|SBI Bluechip Fund (Equity Large Cap)||9.86||11.48||17.25||11.33|
|SBI Consumption Opportunities Fund (Equity FMCG)||28.26||19.43||17.68||22.03|
|SBI Dynamic Asset Allocation Fund (Hybrid Asset Allocation Fund)||10.36||9.58||–||–|
SBI TAX-SAVING FUNDS
|Tax Saving Fund Name||Risk||5-year Return||Objective|
|SBI Magnum Tax Gain Scheme||Moderately High||15.01||It offers the benefit of investment in a portfolio of equity shares along with tax-deduction benefits under section 80C of the Income-tax Act. It comes with a lock-in-period of 3 years.|
BENEFITS OF INVESTING
- The SBI fund management has comprehensive expertise and experience and is known as one of the major advisers to financial institutions, asset management companies, and pension funds.
- SBI mutual fund has excelled at understanding the needs and objective of its investors and catered their risk return expectations.
- The products offered are picked based on potential, empirical research, and mostly, carrying a CRISIL rating of three and/or more.
- Depending on your requirements, you can pick from an array of investment plans to meet your investment requirement(s).
- SBI mutual fund offers both off-shore funds and domestic funds.
- There is a vast spectrum of funds that SBI has to offer, to suit investors’ appetite for low to moderate risk.
Looking for best SIP plans in SBI? You have landed on the right page. With an array of funds, take the best pick according to your goals, returns, risk, and horizons, or else get in touch with the team.
Till then, keep exploring!
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.