Udyog Aadhar- A Quick Update
Udyog Aadhar was introduced in 2015 just to make things easier for small business owners and also to get their business registered under Micro Small Medium Enterprises or MSME. Traditionally, it used to take a lot of time, effort & paper-work to get their business registered, but the Udyog Aadhar scheme has revolutionized the whole scenario for small, medium & micro-enterprises.
Making yourself register on the Udyog Aadhar Memorandum brings in a lot of additional benefits apart from the business being registered on the government platform which gives a unique identification.
What is Udyog Aadhar?
Udyog Aadhar is the government registration platform that enables small-businesses to register themselves. Just like Aadhar number, it also provides a unique identification number to its establishments & a certificate of recognition. It is an online process & free. Once registered, you can enjoy benefits like fast loan approvals, the subsidy from government, etc.
Who Should Get Udyog Aadhar?
Any undertaking which maybe:
- Hindu undivided family
- One-person company
- Production company
- Partnership firm
- Limited company
- Cooperative society
- Limited liability partnership
- Private limited company
- Any other undertaking or association of persons
List of Documents Required for Udyog Aadhar Registration
- Name & Aadhar number of the business owner
- Enterprise or organization name
- Organization type
- Present address
- Bank account details
- Social category proof document (SC, ST, & OBC)
- Nation industries classification code
- Firm operations
- The total investment made in lakhs
- Pan number
- Total manpower employed at the organization
- Mobile number & email address of the entrepreneur
How to Edit or Update Udyog Aadhar Details?
If you need to edit or update any sort of information, there is a simple process to do. All you need to do is, go to the update Udyog Aadhar link: https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UA_EntrepreneurLogin.aspx
Once you enter your name, aadhar number & the OTP will be generated on the registered mobile number, thus, you will be able to edit or update the Udyog Aadhar details.
Benefits of Udyog Aadhar
- Direct tax laws exemption
- Excise exemption
- Credit guarantee scheme
- Fee reduction in patent filing & trademarks
- Government subsidies
- Government support for foreign business expos
- Exemption on government tenders
- Easy current account opening in the business name
- Discounted electricity bills