What is G Score or Gulaq Score?
G Score or Gulaq Score is a methodology to provide scorecard to the respective stocks of BSE 500 depending upon the performance of stocks. It is a Screen Scanner which ranks stock, according to their growth criteria. The five factors to be taken into consideration:
- Good Current & Projected Profitability
- Favorable Asset Utilizations
- Capital Structure
- Earnings Momentum
- Intrinsic Value
It’s a part of our advisory. At Gulaq, apart from these five key things, we take into consideration a host of fundamental and technical factors, such as Market Price, varied balance sheet heads and ratios to track quality, value and growth of the company. Based upon these factors, we rank them on a scale of 100 and update it every month.
Picking up Stocks through G Score
- Once you login on our platform; click on the stock discovery, a host of stock option will be presented on the screen.
- On the left section, a list of criteria is given to pick up the stock based on Gulaq recommendation, sector, category (i.e. Large Cap, Mid Cap or Small Cap), market cap, closing price, and returns.
- In case of Gulaq recommendation, stock is ranked based upon 0 to 100. Drag the scorecard according to your preferences between 0 to 100.
- A list of Gulaq recommended stocks at the score more than chosen one will be shown to you. You can choose the stocks depending upon your investment amount.
If you want to select the stocks based on other criteria, you can choose it by scrolling down at the bottom. There are other options available too, such as sector, category (Large cap, Mid Cap or Small Cap), Market Cap, Closing Price, and Returns.
*Disclaimer: investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing