Why DIGIO and Its Role in Opening Gulaq Trading Account
Digio is an e-signing platform which provides online electronic signature service that can facilitate an Aadhaar holder to digitally sign a document. It enables businesses and consumers to gain access to digital signature for documents. It plays an important role in opening of a trading account with Gulaq. One can instantly open the account with Gulaq, after the signature is Aadhar verified with the help of Digio. Let’s look at the process to be followed in account creation.
- Once you upload all required documents(s) click on e-Sign.
- A new dialogue box will appear to click on continue to proceed with the same email id you have given at the start of the process.
- An email containing OTP for verification will be sent by Digio. Enter this OTP on the next screen and continue.
- Click on next dialogue box in order to proceed for e-signature.
- Now you will a dialogue box asking you to enter your Aadhar. Enter your Aadhaar Number.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number. Enter OTP and click submit.
- Your digital document is ready to click on ‘Sign Now’ button.
- Now, on the next screen you will get E-DIS (Electronic– Delivery Instruction Slip).
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP sent to your mobile.
- You will receive your login ID and Password through an email, once Gulaq approves your application.
*Disclaimer: investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing