5 CREATIVE WAYS TO LEARN ABOUT INVESTING
The concept of investing might seem to be complicated and mysterious enough to be overwhelming, but if we take a look on the other side then stock market is not as tedious as you may think. With some discovery, time & effort, you can figure out the 5 creative ways to learn about investing. Here:
- Your Goals: The foremost step for learning about investing is writing down what mutual funds/stocks you are looking forward to buying. This process will help you in figuring out the overall vision of the investment, thus, giving the idea of the type of investor you want to be. You can get in touch with Gulaq; an investment platform for direct mutual funds and tell them about your goals.
- Videos: Videos are one of the popular online mediums. There are many people who respond to both visual and auditory learners. Apart from being an entertainment, they are a mode of learning too.
- Online Seminars: These web based programming are developed/designed to offer intermediate and basic education to those who know a bit about investing. Topics can be specific or general. These can be a better way to gain knowledge, and, also, record for future.
- Stock Simulator: Are you a fan of computer flight simulators or video games? Even if not, you can gain a lot many information using this platform. You can practice choosing shares/stocks, tracking your securities, and making trades. You can find many financial websites for the same. Some are paid too.
- Hands-on-Events: These mentioned events are scheduled for investors who are looking to share or learn the tricks of the traders. Also, these occasion(s) help you in figuring out which trade is better. Precisely, this can be an eye-opener for all the investors who are looking themselves into the world of investing.
Also, you can read furthermore about investing in mutual funds. The saying is true that, Mutual Fund is a new age investment option which caters the investment needs of all the investors. Perfectly known for their high-yielding capability, this comes in various sizes and shapes. No matter what your financial goals are all about but including at-least one fund in your portfolio can help you gain the desired returns on investment.
First-time investor? Don’t worry, we have got you covered with some of the prominent tips for investing in mutual funds. A read:
- Goals: Investing in mutual fund is a long-term deal, therefore, the term should sync with your investment goals so that you can have an easy access to the funds before the event. FOR EXAMPLE: You have planned to buy a home 5-6 years down the line, and you stay invested into the same fund for the same years, thus, making you self-sufficient.
- Study: Investing in a mutual fund involves a considerable amount and thus, enough research should be done before jumping on any decision. Understanding the risks involved in the particular fund is important. To aid the purpose, you might end up studying online for the same which can be time-taking, but with Gulaq, the process will be economical. Let the team take care of your investments.
- Systematic Investment Plan: The best and highly recommended way to start with your initial investment is with a Systematic Investment Plan or SIP. The working of a SIP is just like a loan wherein you pay a fixed amount every month in exchange for number of units (depends on NAV). The difference is that in the loan you are clearing a debt, whereas in mutual funds you are building an asset over a fixed-term. Also, SIP is considered as financial discipline investment because it makes you invest a fixed amount over a period.
Looking to invest? Hop on to gulaq.com and start investing in direct mutual funds. Furthermore, you can also get in touch: [email protected]
*Disclaimer: investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing