Customer Support & FAQ
Help us understand your concern
Help us understand your concern
Gulaq provides you the simplest and an easiest way to invest. It has no commission, no account fees, no hidden charges as well as you can be investment ready in less than 30 seconds. Our platform provides a user-friendly experience.
CAS is short for Consolidated Account Statement, which provides a comprehensive view of all your holdings across all your mutual fund investments, across distributors and mutual fund companies.
• Step 1 – Go to https://www.camsonline.com/Investors/Statements/Consolidated-Account-Statement
• Step 2 – Statement type – Select ‘Detailed Statement’
• Step 3 – Period – Select 5 yrs in case you have been investing for more than 5 years. Else from beginning.
• Step 4 – Folio Listing – Select ‘without zero balance folios’.
• Step 5 – Provide your registered email address, and a password (this need not be your email ID’s password; this is just a password that CAMS will use to encrypt the file). You will receive your CAS statement on your registered email within an hour.
1. We run our propreitary optimization algorithm on your Mutual Fund portfolio and give
2. We have all the historical daily data on all the thousands of MFs, their returns, risks and holdings. We study all of these parameters to create an optimum portfolio for you. The recommended portfolio is different for everyone as it takes into account your current portfolio and entry dates and prices.
• Yes, our transition optimization algo does cost benefit analysis. Costs = Taxes (LTCG or STCG) + exit load
• Benefit is improved performance by shifting to better funds
• switch only if benefit > costs
Direct funds are funds in which the expense ratio is very low as compared to regular funds. Depending on your portfolio you could save 0.5% to 1.5% every year which could be huge savings in long term.
• To read about tax harvesting – have a look at this article https://goodfinancialhabits.in/tax-harvesting-strategy/
• Our transition optimization algo ensures that you take the full advantage of tax harvesting
• It usually take couple of seconds for us to process your report. In case of very large reports it might take 1-2 minutes.
• If your statements are not getting processed then plz write to us @
This would be the case when the costs of shifting to direct funds (costs = taxes + exit load) are higher than the improved performance from better funds in direct category.
A Gulaq we’re committed to the safety and security of users’ data – we believe you should have the right to protect, control and be aware of the use of the personal information you share with us. We use your data only for the intended purpose of analysing your portfolio and have a strong encryption policy for enhanced security.
Investments in Mutual fund & Securities Market are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Please consider your specific investment requirements before choosing a fund or designing a portfolio that suits your needs. Terms and conditions of the website are applicable.
Gulaq Registered Office
Estee Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “EFSPL”) Formerly Estee Commodities Pvt. Ltd ( hereinafter referred to as “ECPL”), 7th Floor, Block 1, Vatika Business Park, Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana 122001.
Estee Advisors Pvt Limited (hereinafter referred to as “EAPL”) is registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India as Stock Broker with registration number INZ000170130 and registered with BSE Star with code 24408 for mutual fund transaction facility. EFSPL and EAPL are group companies and EAPL is authorized to provide its services to the Users on the Gulaq website/app under a Sub-distribution agreement with EFSPL.
Complaints & Grievances
In case of any grievances/ complaints please write to us [email protected]
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme documents carefully.