HDFC Tax Saver Fund Review
ABOUT HDFC MUTUAL FUND
HDFC Mutual fund is one of the leading names in the field of the mutual fund industry. It’s one of the most profitable AMC in India in term of net profits. Since, its inception, this AMC is the second to list on the stock exchanges of our country. It has more than Rs 3 lakh crore of asset under management. Its profit has grown every year after the start of their operation.
Selecting the best HDFC mutual funds with Gulaq is economical. But, the reasons to select HDFC are stated. Here:
- Invest Profitably: One of the important factors that brings-in HDFC a good pick for selecting mutual funds is that the investor gets the chance to invest profitably in the financial world without worrying about the ups and downs of the market.
- Risk is Controlled: HDFC strong emphasis on controlling and managing portfolio risk avoids chasing the latest trends.
- Analysis and Research: To make the belief amongst the investors, HDFC mutual fund has set-up the infrastructure required to conduct all the fundamental research, thus, backing it up with effective analysis.
Now, talking about HDFC Tax Saver
HDFC Tax Saver is an ELSS fund that constitutes equity funds & equity-related funds portfolio. Also, the aim is to generate capital-appreciation & enable investors to avail deduction under 80C. Not to miss, the fund is managed by experienced managers along with stable investment team.
Statistics of HDFC Tax Saver
- Inception/Launch Date: The fund was launched on 31st March 1996 by HDFC Asset Management
- Risk Level: The growth rate is moderately high as the performance of the fund is driven by the market’s wide fluctuations.
- Redemption: It can be redeemed only after the lock-in-period of 3 years.
- Fund Manager: Since November 2006 Vinay Kulkarni has been managing the fund.
- Enter and Exit Load: An expense ratio of 2.11% will be applied yearly. Exit load is 0%.
The objective is to generate capital-appreciation and income from a portfolio, comprising pre-dominantly of equity & equity-related instruments. However, there is no assurance or guarantee that the objective of the investment scheme will be realized.
Suitable for investors who are looking:
- To invest pre-dominantly in equity & equity-related instruments.
- To generate long term capital appreciation or income.
How to Invest in HDFC Tax Saver via Gulaq?
Whether you are a budding investor or a veteran investor in the mutual fund domain, investing in HDFC is made hassle-free with Gulaq. All you need to do is:
- Visit gulaq.com
- Select the HDFCTax Saver (https://customer.gulaq.com/mutual-fund/hdfc-tax-saver-direct-plan-growth-option)
- Enter the amount you are willing to invest & select the mode of investment
- Click on Invest Now & provide your details
- Complete the payment & you are done!
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.