HDFC Top 100 Fund Review
About HDFC Mutual Fund
HDFC Mutual fund is one of the leading names in the field of the mutual fund industry. It’s one of the most profitable AMC in India in term of net profits. Since, its inception, this AMC is the second to list on the stock exchanges of our country. It has more than Rs 3 lakh crore of asset under management. Its profit has grown every year after the start of their operation.
The Segment of HDFC Mutual Fund
HDFC Mutual Fund is an investment program which provides investors a wide range of investment option like equity, debt and balanced. It has left no stone unturned to cater investors from all walks of life. Be it any financial goals- long term, short term, tax saving and retirement. HDFC has schemes for every type of investor. Most of the HDFC Mutual Fund product have a CRISIL rating of more than 3. Any investor can choose from the list of products depending upon their risk profile.
Selecting the best HDFC mutual funds with Gulaq is economical. But, the reasons to select HDFC are stated. Here:
- Invest Profitably: One of the important factors that brings-in HDFC a good pick for selecting mutual funds is that the investor gets the chance to invest profitably in the financial world without worrying about the ups and downs of the market.
- Risk is Controlled: HDFC strong emphasis on controlling and managing portfolio risk avoids chasing the latest trends.
- Analysis and Research: To make the belief amongst the investors, HDFC mutual fund has set-up the infrastructure required to conduct all the fundamental research, thus, backing it up with effective analysis.
About HDFC Top 100 Fund
HDFC Top 100 Fund is an equity fund scheme that was launched by HDFC mutual fund. Later on, it was introduced on 1st Jan 2013 to its investors. Currently, the fund is managed by Prashant Jain. Talking about AUM of HDFC Top 100 Fund is of INR 18,748 Cr & the latest NAV is INR 518.47 (dated as on 16th Dec 2019). The fund growth is rated as moderately high risk. The minimum SIP investment is INR 500, and, lumpsum investment is INR 5000. Exit load of 1% if redeemed within a year.
The objective is to generate long term capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of equity & equity-linked instruments drawn from the BSE 200 Index.
Returns are taxed at 15% only if you redeem before a year. After a year you need to pay LTCG tax of 10% on returns of INR 1 lakh+ in a financial year.
|ICICI Bank Ltd||8.54%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||8.47%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||8.09%|
|State Bank of India||7.30%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd||5.87%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||3.41%|
|Coal India Ltd||3.22%|
How to Invest in HDFC Top 100 Fund with Gulaq?
One of the advantages of having HDFC Top 100 fund is the stability they bring in your investment portfolio. Because of their presence for many years in the market, the investor can access their profitability as well as financial details for a certain time-span of their performance before finalizing any decision.
- Sign-up at www.gulaq.com
- Select HDFC Top 100 fund (https://customer.gulaq.com/mutual-fund/hdfc-top-100-fund-direct-plan-growth-option)
- Fill-in the amount you are looking forward
- Choose by what mode you want to invest in (either through SIP or Lumpsum)
- Hit – Invest Now
- Yay! It’s Done!
*Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents carefully before investing.