This Akshaya Tritiya invest in Gold Mutual Funds
Do you know what is considered as one of the safest havens for investment? It must be GOLD and the underlying reason for this is the significant growth rate in the prices of gold from past many decades. If we look around, most of the investors are looking up-to mutual funds as one of the safe sanctuaries for their savings; no matter where you plan to invest, you need to be vigilant before any kind of investment. Therefore, investing in gold funds can make investors drink the benefit.
Now, what are Gold Mutual Funds?
Gold funds are referred to as mutual funds that invest in ‘Gold ETFs’. Like said, it is pretty much clear and self-explanatory as the funds in this category invest in gold Exchange Traded Funds or ETFs. They are directly linked to the gold prices, also returns are aligned with the current price of gold.
NOTE: If you are looking for paperless investment in Gold, you are on the right page. Let Gulaq help you with that.
Benefits of Investing
- Investors can easily invest in the precious yellow metal without having a Demat account. That easy!
- Gold funds can be used as a hedge against inflation and geopolitical instabilities.
- Investment in gold mutual funds gives the benefit of exposure to the investors in an easy way.
- The economical way to diversify the investment portfolio.
- Also, a safe investment because gold rates do not fluctuate too often.
- There is no system of entry or exit for buying the units of gold funds. Very convenient!
- You can also use gold ETFs as collateral whilst borrowing money from a financial institution or bank.
- Likely, each unit of gold are properly backed by pure gold prices, thus, no risk to the purity.
- You can reap capital gains over the long-term if gold funds have been subscribed for more than a year.
That Way, if you are convinced that it is beneficial to be a die-hard fan of the precious yellow metal, its time to go on and allocate your savings in gold mutual funds for optimizing your returns. To assist the decision making, lets put in some of the top performing gold funds with Gulaq.
|Plan||Average Annual Returns (%) (Apr 2016-Apr 2019)|
|DSP World Gold Fund (G)- Direct||10.60%|
|Kotak World Gold Fund(G)- Direct||9.00%|
|Invesco India Gold Fund (G)- Direct||5.80%|
|Aditya Birla SL Gold Fund (G)- Direct||4.92%|
|ICICI Pru Regular Gold Savings Fund(G)- Direct||4.83%|
|Axis Gold Fund(G)- Direct||4.40%|
|HDFC Gold Fund (G)- Direct||4.63%|
Disclaimer: Mutual fund Investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme documents carefully before investing.